Sunday, June 28, 2009

A Tiring Shopping at Suntec City...

After we went to tampines mall,we bade farewell to Arzil and Mansor because Justin decided to go Suntec city...so Juven and i decided to follow him.When we reached City Hall Intercharge,we walked to tower by 11 instead of bus...Justin brought us to a shop that we never been before..(it's just before the shop where i bought my Gundam last time)...Juven saw a sword(for cosplay) and alot of naruto cosplay shirt.....Juven wanted both but the Naruto shirt was too big.....and his mother don't allow him to buy as it was too expensive but he can but the cheaper one...As for me,I wanted a Death Note shirt(NOT COSPLAY) and Haro(Next time i show your guys the picture)...Sigh**I needed to save $250!!!After that we went to Toy store ...Juven saw Momotaros(SO BIG) and it can talk...As for me,I wanted alot of Gundam from there that i wanted but i taking a break for gundam and i have to buy haro^^...Then we went to Hobby point and then we play Arcade.We only play a Arcaded called Razing Storm...It was so fun..
Then we go a fair(I think is fair)and juven and I bought badminton racket.Sorry ah Juven ,he lent me $10 to buy racket...so thankful^^.Afterthat, we met justin's mother and she treated us to a meal(so good) and the food was delicous(To be honest) and we chated alot and after dinner,she bought us Ice cream and then Justin's father fetched use....I heard in the Radio that there is 220 cases for H1N1 at Singapore(Beofre holiday it was 0 cases)I shocked for awhile...and when it reached..i said bye to Justin and his parent...so that all for now...See ya(Btw,Tomorrow have school,wanted to see how Ms Chang become crazy because of holiday homework^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi