Thursday, June 25, 2009

LA Group Reunion at Tampines Regional Libary..

Today is the day where our group have to meet at 11am.I sleep at 4pm++ and wake up at 8.30am..I cleaned my room,bathed and turn on the computer to play Restaurant City.While i was playing my RC(Restaurant City),Mansor asked me to meet him at 10.45 as he was scared that he would get lost(This is what i think..)I Stop playing my RC at 9.33am and watch Den-O...
I left the house at 10.08am and waited Mansor for 10min(Blamed myself for being too early)Then I bought myself a Milk tea and treated Mansor a Green apple milk tea...he drank abit and he threw away..(What a waste)...about 11.08am.. I saw Arzil and the three of us waited for the rest...about 5min..Maisarah came with her sibling and all the sudden,Juven,Charlie and Justin are at the Libary(Wanted to asked him to teach me magic^^LoL)...Afterthat,we settled at a corner of the libary..Juven,Charlie,Mansor,Justin played PSP while Hafiz and Arzil were doing their homework.Then Maisarah dissapeared into mid air and i watched them played PSP...After about 30min(I guess) We started to do our role..This is our role

Hafiz=Thrid Brother
Justin=Aunt BaBa
Zhi Jian(me)=Adeline
Juven=Second Brother
Mansor=First Brother
Arzil=Father
Maisarah=Niang
Charlie=???(Btw,i must congratz Charlie because he had be transferred into our group...YEAH)

So we acted for about 10min and were 'Dismissed' ....Charlie got to go to company his mother so we bid farewell to him and Hafiz..We went to food Culture to eat...Afterthat,We went to Comics Connection and Hobby point...Then we went to Tampines mall....and said goodbye to Arzil and Mansor as Justin wanted to go Suntec city to Shop so Juven and i followed him...

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi