Sunday, June 21, 2009

An Adventure to Red Hill for Model Kit Workshop

Hi everyone,i'm back...for another post..^^.So yesterday it was a good and lucky day..for those who celebrated their birthday at June,i would like to say...HAPPY BIRTHDAY.Anyway,yesterday i wake up at 8.00am(Only slept for 2 hours+) and went to my friend's house at 8.45am(Used up 20min for computer^^)After that,we went to Red hill for our Model kit Workshop at 10.45am..After that we take Bus 145 then we reached IMMG Pte Idt at 11am....Yawn* and excited*Sign*Too early for workshop..my friend ask me if we want to find the kopitam..I agree but we can't find..i decided to buy Coco-issue 25 and 27 as i wanted those 2 so MUCH but my wallet starting to have hole..but still have to make payment for the workshop...a BIG holes..After that the workshop started at 11.30..Before that my friend and i decided to choose our model kit..We get our model kit and go and build it...My friend had difficults building while i finished builded my model kit fast than anyone since they were all kid(Few was primary 6^^)Then my friend finished his model kit(Finally)Then he used my marker and my marker died thanks to him(He don't admit)Screw him..but i forgave him since he was a noob but can't blamed him^^After that i halfway done painting but the workshop was about to end..they take picture of people of everyone but my friend and i was too shy so they didn't take picture of us(Yeah)After that i went home for a while and went to my friend's house to play counterstrike 1.6..At 5.30pm,i went for Dumpling fest...for lucky draw...i didn't manage to win anything but it's okay..Then i went home at 6.40pm..^^That all for tomorrow..and see ya

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi