Thursday, September 24, 2009

Buffet Time

Today after school,i went home and take a nap.i wake up at 4pm and acompany my mother to Century Square.Then my mother give me money to buy VCD and i went to Hobby Point while waiting for her and then i buy Iron man and Final destination 3(M18) for $6.95 each.After that we take bus 8 to SAFRA.While waiting for Sakura to open,i went to play compuer for 1/2 hr for $1.I played L4D(Left 4 Dead).then my relative,my mother and I eat and eat and eat..I eat untill full at 8.30 and my cousin and I decided to go play pool.My cousin teached me how to play because this is my second time playing pool and we had a great day there.Then we reached home at 9.45pm.That all for today.Catch ya later

1 comment:

  1. LoL! Nice! Even you watch Final Destination? cool! Have you watch the last one?

    ReplyDelete

hi